think pink!



Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Anniversary. Their annual Designer Printable is ready for download and I am playing along. I would love to win the adorable prize. 

My fourth card uses the fun Flamingo image from Erin Lincoln. Thanks Erin!  I didn't think I could color the flamingo well enough to do her justice so decided to work with black, white, and a pop of PINK!


I had already made some of the little frames with clear plastic behind them due to some inspiration from Jessica Witty for Valentine projects. Perfect for my heart.


I also colored her necklace and created a computer generated sentiment. Impression plates are playing a BIG part of my cards today.
 
Do you think my sweet hubs will notice that I'm creating cards instead of dinner? ~Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Your colors are incredibly perfect and balanced very well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie