Project Life 2013 - Week One


I have jumped on the Project Life bandwagon AGAIN. I have made a couple of attempts in the past. I ordered the complete binder + core kit but didn't do it. I started taking a picture of the day last year and then tried to do it digitally but my skills were just not there. So after learning so much more about my camera and digital design I am ready to try again. Plus having a iPhone to catch so many more pictures is key for me. 

Both sides of the Week 1 layout

My goal is to keep it simple so I will complete it and to stop going back and tweaking! Enough already!!

Close up of left side

In the layout below you might remember the chicken recipe. Are you familiar with Chrismons?
 
 Close-up of right side

I did take Jessica Sprague's Digital Project Life class here. It has a lot of helpful information. Cathy Ziekske's blog is another great resource for tutorials and some great freebies. 

One important thing I have learned is how crucial file structure is for digital design. I am getting better so hopefully I can give all the designers credit for their awesome products. I had files downloaded wily nily everywhere!!

Have a fabulous day! ~Rhonda
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to starting Project Life! I am slowly starting down the digital scrapbooking road. I have signed up for some of Jessica Sprague's classes and am enjoying them. But it is a bit overwhelming including organizing files. BTW as to your question about the Silhouette Cameo, I love the many features of it including the print and cut feature that I just played with this weekend. Kerri Bradford's classes are super for learning to use the machine. Being able to buy files singly is a great advantage over a Cricut cartridge. And with the Designer Edition it is easy to convert SVG files. There are some sales for both subscriptions to the online store and the Designer Edition. If you have any more questions just ask. I am sure you would love a Silhouette--not that I trying to enable you. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie