Birthday Candles


Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Anniversary. Their annual Designer Printable is ready for download and I am playing along. I would love to win the adorable prize.


My third card features the candles from Lizzie Jones. Thanks Lizzie! I love the colors that she chose for the candles. I tried emboss and resist for the FIRST time with this card. I embossed the numbers from Countdown to Christmas and used some Blueberry Sky and Berry Sorbet ink to create the background. In real life the Blueberry Sky is a little softer.   

Thanks for stopping by! ~Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda, your embossed resist technique turned out great and I love the pinked circle! Thank you for sharing your card today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a GREAT job with your embossed resist technique. Your card is so pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie