Happy Birthday to YOU!



Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 6th Anniversary. Their annual Designer Printable is ready for download and I am playing along. I would love to win the adorable prize. 

Fifth CARD!!  This birthday image is from Heather Nichols. Thanks Heather! I can't wait to see this one in stamp form. I hope we can put lots of different sentiments in the middle. 



I used the flowers from Heart-2-Heart #7 and sequins! I used sequins for the very FIRST time. Love the shine they add. ~Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love the blue flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card! Love the flower accents. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Rhonda. Love the frame, the soft colors... the flowers look lovely with the sequins.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie