Life is Sweet




My recent Papertrey Ink order contained one of the May Journal cards. I'm not scrap booking but it makes a quick card. Love the colors in the collection. 


The sunrise impression plate helps to draw the eye to the journal card I think. ~ Rhonda

Life is Beautiful card
stamps: none
ink: PTI - Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, MM:May Journal Card paper collection
other: PTI - Sunrise impression plate, Life is Beautiful die; MFT - Blueprints #6; corner rounder

1 comment:

  1. After seeing the PTI post today, I thought I might order some journal cards too. They really work great for cards. Love your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie