Birthday Happiness + dots



I selected my large polka dotted paper first and then in another MME paper pad I found the matching smaller polka dots. I continued the theme by using the Doodie-do stamps with its circle elements. I cut several of the Simply framed die so I could glue them together for some dimension.


I currently am loving flower stamps just done in black or smokey shadow and NOT colored in. I like the graphic feel. Are there too many dots for you?? ~Rhonda

Birthday Happiness card
stamps: PTI - Doodie-Do, Inside & Out Birthday II
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow
paper: MME - Falir, Happy Day; PTI - Stamper's Select White
dies: Simply Framed, Doodie-do

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie