Happy Father's Day


Just popping in to share a Father's Day card. A Little Argyle created the perfect border and just a few diamonds inked added the perfect pop!

 

I got to see my Daddy yesterday. So thankful he is such an important part of my life. I hope you are getting to spend time with those you love. ~Rhonda
 
Happy Father's Day card
stamps: PTI - A Little Argyle, Handy Hardware
ink: PTI - Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Simply Chartreuse, Limeade Ice
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Limeade Ice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie