Project Life - Week 24



Thank Goodness I got Week 24 completed! I am still working on Week 23. I am stuck big time on it. (remember the hint to take lots of pictures? yeh, I should have listened better)

 both sides of week 24

Summer continues with a church softball game. Lots of silliness and creative batting. We did end up with a major injury as one of the high school girls ended up with a ball to the nose.

left side of week 24

The weekend involved traveling to Houston for a wedding. We managed to fit in dinner with Bob's sister and to celebrate my birthday as well.

right side of week 24
 
Have a great week friends! ~Rhonda

Week 24 layout
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A,
Jessica Sprague white outline box
September Blue -  Word Art Titles

Just Jaimee - Smile journaling card 
Summer Driggs - Sweet Cakes elements cupcake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie