Project Life - Week 22


I had a lot of pictures this week. It sure makes it easier when that is the case.


The shack that we painted is located in the little town of Aledo. The community paints birthday wishes, community events, and whatever catches their fancy. It is a great tradition. I had always wanted to do this so now I can mark this off the list.
 

The going away party for Noa was bittersweet. I know she is ready to see her family but we are going to miss her a lot.


I just noticed that I left off the white frames that I have been using. Gonna have to go back and fix that. ~Rhonda

Week 22 layout
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A,
Jessica Sprague white outline box
September Blue -  Word Art Titles

1 comment:

  1. This is another great couple of pages Rhonds...it is so neat when you have lots of photos to choose from...I can hardly wait until Jan so I can start my book...you have given me a lot of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie