We will serve the Lord


Have you noticed that BIG bows are all the rage??? Since I have short hair and no little girls, this trend has not applied to me but a big bow on a card I can do!! and a big bow needs some additional bling. This Verve Joshua verse is perfect for a little house embellishment.

But I didn't stop with one house as I pulled the shrink plastic out and used the PTI Handmade with Love dies to create additional charms. I used my Copic markers to "paint" them.


If you try your hand at some charms, let me know so I can see! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Verve - Plain Jane Joshua 24:15
paper: Crate Paper - Restoration; PTI - Vintage Cream
ink: Versamark
other: PTI - Love Lives Here dies, Ocean Tides ribbon, natural twine, tag sale die #3; clear embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. Now that is some fantastic additional bling for your card, Rhonda! So very sweet!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheeee! I love this gorgeous bow with your background! And the little dinky house with this sentiment is totally genius! Gorgeous card Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different elements especially the houses.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie