Happy Birthday!


Can you tell that I fell in LOVE with October Afternoon's Seaside paper? PTI's Make a Wish dies make birthday cards especially easy to do. 


Am I the only one that almost never used white as a card base anymore? I seem to gravitate to the cream. The sentiment stamped on its side is a nice change of pace.

Thanks for visiting! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: PTI - Simple Sentiments,
paper: October Afternoon Seaside; PTI Vintage Cream
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
other: PTI Make a Wish die; corner chomper;

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. The design is so modern and I like he sentiment on the side too. I hardly use white CS for a base. I can never keep it clean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I am loving that PP you have been using too! I almost always use White for my card bases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clean look of white and have been using it a lot more lately. Love your design on this one--great colors and the sentiment placement works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute birthday card Rhonda! Great for a boy or a girl. Love the sentiment placement!

    I hardly use white as a card base anymore either. Unless Im trying to rock the clean & simple look (which I've never been able to do!). Plus there are too many other yummy colors to play around with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really looks 100% happy!! I love this comibnation of colours - and your banner combined with the gift is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie