Rejoice!



Happy April Fool's Day Everyone!!!! Any pranks at your house?

What makes you think of SPRING??? Butterflies, flowers, bunnies? This month the Verve Team has dared us to make a card, project, layout, or whatever fits our stamping style using this month's theme - Color Me Spring!




Easter is one of the hallmark's of spring for me. This year it falls on the latest possible date: April 25. Only once in the past 100 years—in 1886—has it been so late. It will not happen again in this century.


I just received my Everlasting Life set from Verve with this wonderful sentiment. I love the impression plate with the royal velvet paper.

I also made this ATC for my growing collection. This is were I start when I'm having mojo trouble. The slighter smaller size seems to be an easier place to start on some days. 



I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'm packing for my upcoming cruise!!!  ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Verve - Everlasting Life, Thoughtful Florals
paper: Cosmo Cricket - Pixie-licioius; PTI - Royal Velvet, Vintage Cream
ink: SU - lovely lilac; Memento - Rich Cocoa
other: PTI - New Leaf dies, Fillable frames #7, twine,linen impression plate; pop dots

14 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is absolutely beautiful. I just got the everlasting life set as well. Don't you just love it? Found your blog via the show us your verve thread. I've also signed up to follow you.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Love the gorgeous colors and that bit of linen thread tied up all perfectly! Thanks for playing along with our dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the pop of color against the RV..... just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both great. I especially like the polka dot leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Rhonda. The Royal Velvet looks fabulous, so majestic and complimentary to your sentiment.
    Oh, and our April 1st prank - SNOW! Yes, it's a four letter word and it can go back whence it came!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cards. I like the vibrant colors used to design them. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Rhonda! Love the wonderful rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colours just sing together! The strip of orange at the bottom is so inspired and sets your card off beautifully and I really love the elegant twine bows! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!! Love the colors & layout :) Great ATC, too. I have been seeing lots of these lately - I might have to make a few!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Rhonda!! LOVE the pop of orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous Rhonda...love the sentiment, it's beautiful! Great design and the twine accent really sets off the focal panel. Super work!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie