Friendship



I have really had fun making myself work with LOTS of patterned paper. Even several weeks ago I don't think I could have pulled this off but it seems to be clicking this week. This card was inspired by the fact that my hubby and I leave today for a CRUISE!! white sand beaches and sunny days here we COME!!!


I love the little boy in this paper. Friend is stamped on the PTI double ended banner die and the sweet ship is Verve's Text Objects paper pieced.


I like the friendship quote stamped on the yellow floral. "There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship of all is friendship. Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world". - John Evelyn


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! If blogger cooperates I have a few scheduled posts for next week! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Verve - Text Objects
paper: October Afternoon - Seaside; PTI Vintage Cream,
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening
other: PTI - tag sale #3, double ended banner die; sewing machine; seam binding

8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Perfect patterned paper for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the patterned papers. Have fun on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, love the retro feel, and the great colors and patterns! Have fun on your cruise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rhonda, I'm envious of your cruise! Have FUN!!! I love your sweet sailboat card! The mix of patterns is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great job, mixing those patterns. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Love all the pattern papers you have been using lately too. Have fun on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope it was smooth sailing! Love your ship card! That sentiment is fabulous and the papers are such fun!
    Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie