Snowflake Wonder


I had a little time to kill as I was waiting on my son's Algebra II class to end, so shopping at Hobby Lobby seemed the thing to do. I found the cute red snowflake paper from The Paper Studio on clearance as well as some other Christmas papers. I also picked up the Spellbinders Snowflake Wonder dies at 40% off. Mojo Monday Week #108 had the perfect sketch for trying my new goodies.

The snowman is from the retired SU Tags and More set stamped on a rectangle nestie. I colored the scarf and hat with my Copic markers. Outlining the snowman with C-1 Cool Gray helps him stand out. The sentiment is from PTI On My Couch set.

I used one of the five snowflake dies for my embellishment. Clear embossing powder as well as a PTI Enchanted Evening button finished the flake nicely.

I used the SU texture plate background 1 to put large dots on my PTI Enchanted Evening cardstock layer.

I see lots of snowflakes in my future! I can't wait to make gift tags!

Thanks for looking!

Keep playing! --Rhonda

1 comment:

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie