MTSC42 Challenge




I'm so excited my Copic marker order arrived!! If the postman only knew that I was stalking my mailbox waiting for them to arrive! I now have some browns, blues, and greens. My order came in 2 days.  Now if my other package would show up I'd be set.

By following links, I came across Mercy's Sketch Challenge. I loved her blog and sketch so I thought I would play along. I chose a retired Stampin Up image Friendships Grow so I could "color" with my Copics. Alot of my stamp images are solid so I'm looking to add stamps that allow me to color.

I sewed around the edges and decided I like the uneven stitching of the bottom thread. My machine needs adjusting so I get this weird stitch. I used PTI Everyday Button Bits for the sentiment and PTI Scarlet Jewel buttons. 

The paper is SU Old Olive and Whisper White. I don't have the name for the great stripe. I would love to tell you which Copic Markers I used, but by the time I used one color and didn't like it, I would go over it with something else creating my own hue!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I feel like I'm living in the NW with all the cloudy, rainy days we are having. Tomorrow I'm hoping that regular Texas weather returns.
Keep playing! -- Rhonda




1 comment:

  1. rhonda...this is too cute! great colors, stitching, and coloring!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie