PTI Challenge #2 Mexico


I'm participating in the PTI Challenge for world card day. This challenge asks us to use Mexico as our inspiration. Whenever I think about Mexico I instantly conjure bright colors, white beaches, and beautiful water. I created a “simple” card just because! I am really enjoying the challenges. I wish we could all win the stamp
set! Thanks for looking.

I hope you enjoy your day. We are having another rainy one in Texas.  --Rhonda





Supplies Used:
Paper: SU Whisper White and Real Red, My Mind's Eye - stripe, yellow from stash
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening
Stamps: sentiment from PTI mixed messages, fish from Studio G
Extras: SU texture plate background 1, Nesties standard circles, ribbon from Michael's, sewing maching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie