SFYTT Sketch/Country Living Color Inspiration


I received my November Country Living magazine yesterday. It certainly isn't following traditional holiday colors. This trend is being used in card making as well. I decided to use the cover as my color inspiration. Blues/Teals. Yellow. Brown.

I used  Jen del Muro's SFYTT sketch for the layout.










The stamp image is a retired SU - Winter Play as well as PTI Polka Dot Basics II and Fresh Alphabet to spell out snow. I used PTI Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart and SU Choc Chip cardstock. I used my Copic marker (BG11, BG13, BG18) to color my nestie scallop and the snowman's accessories. Buttons from my Grandmother's button tin, glitter pen on the scarf, and snowflake die from Spellbinders finished the look.

Thanks for looking! Keep playing --Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie