Project Life - Week Six


I have to be honest! Promising myself that I would do a Project Life every Wednesday is the ONLY thing that is keeping me on track. I can tell that in the new future my week may only be a page because there just isn't that much that I am taking pictures of. I need to borrow some small children!

I have started Beth Moore's Daniel Bible study with a group of friends that I am quite excited about. We are meeting once a week. The perfect reason to clean the house.

Both sides of Week Six layout

I created lots of cards this week during the Papertrey Ink Birthday Celebration. 

 Left side of layout

Wedding Subway Art is one of my favorite things to make. You can see more details about this one here and another here. I also started a new online class from Kim Klassen. This one is going to push me a lot!

 Right side of layout

I hope you are accomplishing some of your goals this week. Have a great one! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A, Clementine Core Kit
Jessica Sprague journal cards
Cathy Zieklse week in review
September Blue -  Word Art Titles



2 comments:

  1. Way to go for taking on project life. Love your layouts. I think that is a great goal to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Terri! Gotta have a goal. It keeps me on track. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie