Project Life - Week Five


Week Five complete. My oldest is moving forward on his dream to be a Policeman. He completed ALL the paperwork to intern with a Police Department.

Both sides of Week Five

I'm making my brain work hard by participating in a memory work project. Have you heard of Ann Voskamp, the writer of One Thousand Gifts? Each year she works on memorizing new scripture. 2 verses a week. This year from Romans 1, 8, & 12.

 Left Side of Week Five

Super Bowl Sunday. The Ravens won!


 Right Side of Week Five

I'm loving the everyday moments. ~Rhonda




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pages Rhonda! I love all the featured photos along with all your journaling!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie