Happy Couple



It's time to start gearing up for Wedding Shower season. The happy couple is registered at Bed, Bath & Beyond which offers free wrapping. A purple and white bag with pretty satin ribbon. I decided to make a tag that matched.


I used Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #92 for my tag inspiration. This is my first time to play at this challenge.

It is always hard to get pictures of tags for the obvious reason that they are flat. But then I decided to just cut another tag with folded white paper to create a tag/card. Takes care of two purposes. Easy picture and since I couldn't get a card to come together I could just write my note on the inside!


The seam binding is from the new Verve Spring Fling assortment. A perfect complement to the bag don't ya think?   


We are gearing up for spring break around here. I have bought groceries to feed my ever starving college sons who are coming home! I can't wait to see them. Anyone else start their spring break next week? ~Rhonda


supplies used:
stamps: Verve - So Fluttery; PTI Happily Ever After, Half & Half, Giga Guide Lines
paper: Cosmo Cricket - Pixie-Licious; PTI - Stamper's Select White, Royal Velvet, Limeade Ice
ink: PTI Royal Velvet, Winter Wisteria; Memento Tuxedo Black
other: Verve Flutterby die, Spring Fling Seam binding assortment; PTI Limitless Layers 2 1/4" circles, tag sale #3, double banner die

6 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the tag/card combo! That's wonderful for a wedding gift! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I found your blog. Loved playing along.

      Delete
  2. This is a super tag. How nice that you can make a tag that perfectly matches the gift wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce. I'm thankful that Bed Bath wraps so I don't have to! :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely tag. Perfect for a Bed, Bath & Beyond gift. Love how you turned it into a card. The ribbon is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol!!! Hope you are having a fab day.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie