Fall Leaves and Butterflies


 

The 1st October Verve sketch is up and everyone can play along. I turned it around for my card. I found this lovely paper at my LSS. The line is Glitz Design. The soft yellow and distressed blue flower paper were almost too wonderful to cut apart.

I am hooked on making my own chipboard embellishments after PTI's last Make it Monday. I had to create more. I used the new holly jolly die collection to create some leaves for my 1st card. The sentiment is from Verve's Autumn Splendor set.



The next card has a butterfly die chipboard embellishment. My new go-to stamp set is Verve's Words of Wisdom. The sentiments have been perfect for so many items that I have make over the last few weeks.


Hopefully this next picture gives you a closer look at the details. Click to make it larger.


Hope your week is going well. I started working my Christmas set-up job today. I've already decorated several trees. Thanks for stopping by friends!! R

Autumn Mosaic Card - supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Autumn Splendor
paper: Glitz Design - Fabulous; PTI - Soft Stone
ink: PTI - Summer Sunrise
other: PTI - small scallop border die, holly jolly die, Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon, twine; Verve - Rounded Scallop frame die; cardboard


Goal Card - supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Words of Wisdom
paper: Glitz Design - Fabulous; PTI Soft Stone
ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa
other: PTI small scallop border die, butterfly die, twine, cardboard; sewing machine

4 comments:

  1. Love both cards. The color scheme is beautiful. I always forget to check Verve when I feel like getting a new stamp set. I should remember. I have Big Birthday Wishes and it is my most used, most favorite birthday set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda.......Love both your cards!! The colors and the distressed look of these is gorgeous!!! Enjoy decorating for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both cards using this week's sketch! Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both of these are gorgeous and I really like the chipboard accents! I haven't been able to do many challenges lately but that one looks like fun. Need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie