Blue Pumpkins


I'm playing along with the Mojo Monday sketch which I rotated for my card. I picked up some new My Mind's Eye Lost & Found paper pad at my LSS.

I stamped the pumpkins in brown ink and then used my Copic Marker C-3 to go over the lines to create more definition. It really does make a difference. The leaves are paper pieced for more layers.


I like creating a pattern behind my sentiment in circles. PTI's Mega Guideline stamps are perfect for this application. Just stamp off once.


What do you think about my orange border piece?? It was a happy "find." It was the scrap between my rickrack die and medium scallop border die embossed with a woodgrain impression plate. I used my Tattered Angels Glam Glitter paint on the twine so it would hold its shape.

supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Bountiful Harvest; PTI - Fall Elegance, Mega Guidelines,
paper: PTI - vintage cream, ripe avocado; My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found paper pad
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
other: PTI - rickrack die, medium scallop die, woodgrain impression plate; Divine Twine; circle and scallop punch; Tattered Angels - Glam Glitter Paint

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Rhonda! LOVE all the details! The colors and patterns are wonderful. And I really like how you did the pumpkins--cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I love how you have used different patterned papers. And, stamping faintly on your sentiment circle is a great tip. I really like the look.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie