Birthday Bag - Take Two


Okey Dokey Friends!!! I am obviously loving the new Front and Center die from PTI. It such a wonderful size and EASY to use. My inspiration for this bag is from Michele Wooderson's In the Meadow post here. I'm celebrating a friend's 50th birthday today so whipped this little number up.


I always struggle a little with how to attach the Wonderful Word dies. This time a just sewed across the bottom of the "p".



I glittered my little clothespin. A needed touch.



I hope you are having a great start to the new week!! R

supplies:
stamps: PTI Ad Sense, Wonderful Words Additions
paper: Crate Paper -Restoration; PTI Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist; sheet music - stash
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; PTI Vintage Cream
other: PTI Wonderful Words die, Front and Center die, Love Lives Here die; Spellbinders - Fleur de lis border; Pebbles - layered embellishments (flower); clothes pin and ribbon - stash; Jenome sew mini

10 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful gift bag. I love how you attached the butterfly with a glittered clothes pin. And, the best part of these bags seems to be that you can make them as thick as you want! I sure do wish I had gotten that die....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda! This is fantastic! I love your combination of papers, stamps, and embellishments! I think I may need this die after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Rhonda! You're making me very sorry that I didn't get this die...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda this is beautiful , cant believe you got your order already. Love what you did with this die. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous bag! I will echo the others and say, now why didn't I get that die!?!? I love how you embellished it! Have you tried/ had Any luck with attatching the die cut words with your zig glue pen? That is how I always attach my tiny cricut cuts...though I do love the added touch the little stitching gives that you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the music background and the different fonts you used for your birthday gift bag! You have also made me wish that I had bought this die too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bag. I am sure your friend is going to love it. That paper is so fabulous! Love the sheet music too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, another gorgeous bag! You really are making so many of us sorry we didn't put this in our carts. Love the colors and great embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool bag...really makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Rhonda! All the elements you've added create one fun and stunning gift bag. I think I am going to have to place an order as soon as this die is back in stock.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie