This is another card for the Viva La Verve February Sketch challenge. This is based on Andrea's sketch for week #4. I thought the October Afternoon Seaside papers were the perfect compliment to the Text Objects - Sailboat. 


Make it a great day! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: Verve - Text Objects
paper: October Afternoon - Seaside; PTI Vintage Cream; car paper I'm not sure
ink: PTI Enchanted Evening (stamped off)
other: PTI Mat Stack 2 & 4, limitless layers circle die; Hobby Lobby - brads; twine stash

2 comments:

  1. Those patterned papers are wonderful with this card! I could look at it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing mix of papers - that totally fit your theme! So much fun together!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie