Birthday Wishes!


Happy Birthday Carol! I so hope you had a great one. Carol at Carol's Ink Spot issued a challenge of making a birthday card with bright colors and FLOWERS and decorating the inside!

I used the PTI edger dies for the 1st time with this card. They are wonderful.


I used the double ended banner die for the sentiment. I put the paper on the outside to get the pointed end.I gotta say I like my crazy sewing too.


I decorated the back of my card inside of the inside. I am having fun wrapping the back. ~Rhonda


supplies:
stamps: PTI Floral Fusion #1; Verve - Wordy Bird
paper: PTI Vintage Cream; October Afternoon- Thift Shop
ink: SU Bermuda Bay; PTI Chamomile
other: PTI mat stack 4 die, edgers, double ended banner die; The Twinery - twine; sewing machine

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I like the back of your card with your fun personalized stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Rhonda. I love all the dp you used ~ so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sewing TOO!!! What a great birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! Love the soft, serene color combo...really very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rhonda, Thank you for joining in on my celebration this year. I LOVE your card! Also the idea to wrap the pattern paper to the back of the it. Fab idea! I'm still in Florida and will get back to the computer later this evening to post the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love how you wrapped it around the back too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colours Rhonda! This card is so pretty - I love the shape and the colours with the sweet blossom - it's all sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie