Thinking of YOU!


Another project using the digi download from Papertrey Ink Designers for the anniversary celebration. This image was designed by Heather Nichols. 



The newest tag die in what is sure to be a growing collection is perfect for a quick project. I'm so thankful that I have a Janome Sew Mini. Being able to reach it under my work desk means I use it a lot more. I think that is true with ALL tools.

Don't you love the new Blossom twine color from The Twinery? ~Rhonda



 


                      

1 comment:

  1. You really are doing great today. I am just looking at a few of the projects and two of yours jumped out at me. This tag is really great. I love the twine and the butterflies on it. Great job again.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie