Trick or Treat


I made this great Trick or Treat banner for my mantle. It was a nice change from cards! I used a lot of my ribbon scraps to tie between the letters. You might also spot the spider web from Friendship Jar Fillers: Fall. 


This was a hydrid project from Jessica Sprague's website.


Are you dressing up for Halloween? I think this will be the 1st year that no one is trick or treating from my house!!! How am I going to get my Butterfinger fix?????


What is your favorite candy??? ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: PTI Friendship Jar Fillers:Fall
paper:Elles Studio Halloween Banner
other: PTI rick rack die, beauitful blooms die, star die


4 comments:

  1. Oh, Rhonda, this is wonderful! I do not have many fall or Halloween decorations, but you sure are an inspiration for me to start making my own! Wow! My son is allergic to peanuts, so I get to confiscate all of his Butter Fingers and Reeses - my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super banner! Love all the colors. Now I am thinking I could do something like that to hang on the porch! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, I LOVE your banner! I love the mix of patterned paper and ribbons--so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea! LOVE your banner--with no children around, I have few decorations but this is such a fun idea. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie