Quote Frame and Cherry on Top


This card was inspired by the recent Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. Jennifer Holmes created a card that utilized the mat stack die and fillable frame die. I fell in LOVE! so I had to try it.

I like this quote and it fit perfectly. I used my bow easy to create a perfect bow. I mistakenly put the glue dot on the wrong side so my polka dot tails are facing down but decided to let it go.



then My friends Sue Ann and Nerina gave me the Cherry on Top award ~~  They made my week!!!!


I can always count on these ladies for encouragement and great inspiration. They were some of the 1st ladies "I met" when I started this blogging adventure. Sue Ann and Nerina plant seeds each day for which I'm thankful.
 
 ...... 

And now I am suppose to share a photo and tell you something about myself . . .

 I'm one of those people that if you talk about everything medical such as needles, etc I pass out!! COLD!!! it always made it a little awkward taking the boys to get shots! HA!


For a picture I thought I'd show you my Friday garage sale find. Check out this wonderful rug that I picked up for $80. It was perfect for my dining room.

I'm excited to pass this along to some of the people who I think are the 
"Cherry on Top" 

Nadine was one of the 1st people to welcome me on the Papertrey Ink Forum. Do you know that awkward feeling when you are posting and it seems like no one knows you and doesn't comment back? I love her creations and strong spirit.

Heather whose style is so recognizable and fabulous. When I was starting my blog, she kindly answered my tons of questions.

Terri whose use of templates makes me want to jump on the Cricut bandwagon.
Amy whose creations and playlist always make me smile.

May you have a blessed day!! ~Rhonda


supplies:
stamps: MFT Frame Quotes
paper: PTI kraft; Echo Lane - digi Halloween
ink: SU Dusty Durango
other: PTI Mat Stack #4, Fillable Frames #7; Hobby Lobby - ribbon

11 comments:

  1. LOVe that carpet!!!!! What a steal at $80!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am coming shopping with YOU!!!! Love the card and the mat stack with the FF ......... perfect!!! Have a great one Rhonda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card and I love the area rug you found! Isn't it fun to go to garage sales and get a deal of a life time?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great deal on that rug...i know how expensive they can be!! so nice to learn a bit about you today:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. I loved that frame Jennifer made too. Great deal on the rug! It looks great under the table too. I use to be like that with needles as well. Thanks so much for the award! I just passed it on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Great bargain on that rug. My dining room is painted like yours - how funny that we picked the same sort of paint job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and such a beautiful quote. I have yet to try the mat stack and FF trick........but, I will! Thanks for the reminder. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bow is perfect and I just love that sentiment too. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh - love the die cut frame - it's WONDERFUL! (And your bow doesn't look bad that way around - it's quite a feature!)

    Your garage sale find is AMAZING! Wow - I'd also be thrilled!! You truly deserve an award! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie