BOO


What do you do when the challenge is Let's Play Dress Up and your stamps don't have anything to wear???? The MFT Wednesday Stamp challenge wants a card featuring someone dressing up. I combined TWO Pure Innocence images with a digi pumpkin. The body is Being Cute is What I Do and the "arms" are from Sunshiny Day upside down.


Do you like her pumpkin hat?

The banner die is so cute with all the mix y match papers. The papers are a free digi download from here.


Hope you enjoy! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: MFT - Pure Innocence, banner alphabet
paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Bitty Dot; Summer Driggs - digi kit
ink: Memento Tuxedo Blk
other: Copic Markers; PTI Orange Zest buttons; The Twinery - twine; sewing machine

7 comments:

  1. Love that pumpkin hat ..... very creative young lady!!! papers are perfect and I do love that banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is super cute! I love how you added buttons between each banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is cute! I love the pumpkin hat and the banner! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute! I love what you have done. Great pumpkin costume! And I was just looking at the banner die. It's on my list for sure now. Thanks for enabling me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rhonda - this just has me LOL with its cuteness factor! I love the way you've repeated the circles in the DP and the buttons - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SO CUTE and how clever of you to create a pumpkin costume! Love the banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Love the banner too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie