Trust




My last card for the May Viva la Verve sketch challenge. I'm just barely making the deadline. This is VLV May Wk #4 sketch designed by Amy Kolling.


I stopped by Hobby Lobby and Michael's yesterday. I needed the cutting blades and stamp pockets for storing my stamps and WANTED the new My Mind's Eye paper pads. Only TWO came home with me (i was showing some restraint) as well as some more embossing powder.


Don't you love the polka dots and the cross stitch alphabet paper?? 


I think this about puts May in the books! ~Rhonda



Trust card
sketch: Viva la Verve May Wk #4 
stamps: Verve - Plain Jane Proverbs 3:5, Wings of Love
paper: My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee; PTI Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Chamomile
other: MFT - Blueprint One dies, Fishtail Flag Stax die; PTI - Small Scallop Border die

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie