Thankful Thursday #30







Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below.



Today's card is loosely based on Mojo Monday #251. It was a great jumping off point.The polka dot paper is scraps left from a Heidi Swapp/Jessica Sprague class that I took.


The frame is from the new PTI Fabulous Frames set impressed with the Mendi Medallion plate.


I haven't used any felt in a while. The orange zest felt and buttons are perfect for inside the frame. I pulled thank you's from Grunge, Fillable Frames, Framed Out, and Butterfly Dreams.

Don't you have someone you need to thank this week? Come play along. ~Rhonda

3 comments:

  1. What a great thank you card. I love those orange felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love how you oriented the frame and stamped all those thank yous. This die is going to be so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, neat card. I have not used felt i n a long time as well. I really liked the orange flowers. And I also liked this concept a lot. Will hopefully get a card done for this :)

    Cheers
    Banu

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie