Hello Sweet Friend


I love getting things in the mail. What about you? This Pure Innocence stamp Happy Mail from My Favorite Things is just the thing to send to a friend. 


I made two similar cards. The first card used a small floral print. The sentiment is from PTI's Hello Sunshine and Heart-2-Heart #4.



For the second card, I stamped the sentiment then used an impression plate. Such a simple step that really gives a big impact. The added texture really stands out.


A little paper piecing and a RED heart! All DONE!


Thanks for stopping by Friends! ~Rhonda
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie