Thankful Thursday #25


Hi Friends, No card today but I hope you keep reading. it's currently early in the morning and I'm in a room with wall to wall mattresses and cots. 50 High School girls! I am blessed beyond measure to be able to share in their lives. If you have teenagers or the little ones, HUG them tight. it is a different world from my teen years. So much brokenness. If you feel that gentle nudge prompting you to connect with a teen, I pray you ACT! We are helping seniors, etc with painting, wheelchair ramps, basketball goals for a community, and many more. I hope it your kids get the opportunity to do something like this you send them. Have a wonderful week. ~Rhonda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie