I'm pulling for you



I fell in love with this stamp set during the recent PTI blog hop.  Kelly used this set on an adorable card that cleverly used the bloom builders #3 die as a GEAR! I ordered the set from Technique Tuesday that same day. The first card is a direct CASE. I think I like Kelly's more solid color gears better--guess I will have to keep using this set. :)

I love the slightly grunge feel that the second card has. The polka dot washi tape actually hides a boo boo that turned out inspiring. Decided to stamp the sentiment all over (stamped off first).


Hope you are having a blessed week Friends!! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: Technique Tuesday - Pulling for You
ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy, Chai
paper: PTI - Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy; Basic Grey - Basics White Paper Pad
other: Washi tape from Pick your Plum

3 comments:

  1. What a fun set, Rhonda! Love how you used Bloom Builders for gears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda ... I love your cards, they both turned out so well! The black and white one has a lot of interest with the different patterns, and the text on your red one is fantastic. I'm so happy you played around with these, and that you took the time to let me know. Totally made my day : ) Thank you, thank you!

    PS, I didn't put it on my blog, but I made another card with this set. Stamped the pieces on different papers, cut them out and used string for the pulls. http://www.flickr.com/photos/76877283@N02/7273514202/in/photostream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Rhonda! Love the Bloom Builder "gears" and the text background on the second. The washi tape looks totally planned.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie