Thankful Thursday #17


 


Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 


This week I used some new paper - Studio Calico Take Note Collection


The Washi Tape is from Target. I normally would never "mix" my greens as I did but pushing myself out of my comfort zone worked this time.



Love the glitter look of the Spring Rain button. Maybe you have one like it in your button bag as well.



Enjoy the week friends! ~Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Rhonda! The Rosie Posie base works so well for so many designs. I have yet to get the stamps or the dies but wish I could just buy this one die by itself! Love the colors and your bright sunflowery (is that a word?) bloom! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply love this card Rhonda! The colours and the layout are so funky, and you've really showcased just how versatile Rosie Posie is!

    Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie