to a Friend


Just a quick post to make the deadline for Heather's Totally Hues color challenge. Super Clean and Simple! 


Can you  "see" the vintage cream grid on the Aqua Mist cardstock. It is the perfect fit in real life!! and adds balance to the circles on the raspberry fizz.

I liked this so much that I made THREE! Hope you have sunshine where you are!! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: PTI Flutterby Friends, Bkgrd Basics: Geometrics
paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
other: EK punch bubbles; PTI small scallop die; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Cute card & love your new watermark -- looks so professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool CAS design! Sadly I never even got my card for Heather's challenge finished. I've had dozens of daylily club commitments but hope to get back to my normal schedule next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is SO FUN! Such a great way to use scraps, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie