Thinking of YOU


Just a little Verve happy happening here today. The Wordy Birds "matched" my paper today. I also used the Wild Flower stamp on the Sweet Scallop Tag. 

I hope you are having a great weekend! ~Rhonda

supplies:
stamps: Verve - Wordy Birds, Wild Flower, Sweet Scallop Tag
paper: My Mind'e Eye - Penny Lane Free Bird; PTI - Vintage Cream, Spring Moss
ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa; PTI - Spring Rain
other: Verve - Sweet Scallop die; PTI - rick rack die, spring rain button; dyed seam binding; Copic markers

7 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous card! Love the ric-rac action and that gorgeous bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a cute card Rhonda. I cannot believe I found 5 posts from you in my reader that I have not been able to get to ...... I love your Blog Hop BG paper !!! And that birthday banner is just too cute!!! I was just on the Verve site looking at this set and text objects.... I do love this bird ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute- that's some of my fave pp too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card! Fabulous pp and adorable little bird. Actually I have this set but haven't used it yet. How perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! The ric rack is a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute... and that paper and stamp are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie