Mojo Monday #175


I'm excited that I found time to play along with the Mojo Monday sketch. I found these wonderful papers at Summertime Designs. Summer's digital kits have wonderful papers that I've fallen in LOVE with. Did you notice I lined the envelope?


PTI's Simple Sentiments is the perfect answer for so many occasions. I am delighted that it fits the PTI double-ended banners die.  A little twine from the Twinery and this one is good to go!!


I so hope you are having a wonderful weekend. It is supposed to reach 70 degrees here today but quickly return to cold by Tuesday. ~Rhonda


supplies used:
stamps: PTI Simple Sentiments
paper: Summertime Designs - Dance with Me digital kit; PTI Stampers Select White
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
other: PTI double-ended banners die; red felt - LSS; twine- Twinery

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I need you all to stop using this sentiment set with the banner die! Before the blog hop, I had not put it together that it fit PERFECTLY on this die. Fast forward....now this stamp set is in my cart! Lovely card Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentine Card. Love the lined envelope too. Hope you enjoyed the nice weather. It has been nice here the last few days too. It is all suppose to change tomorrow though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how big that heart is on the front of the card ......... I love this card that big x 100!!! The colors ROCK and the sentiment in the banner ...... PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to comment on your card and then I gut stuck on the fact that it is 70 degrees in your world . . . I might see that again in June or July! :) Very pretty color scheme and great job on the Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Amy, I didn't make the connection between the stamp set and the banner die. I don't have either.....yet. LOL I did notice the line envelope--a great touch to go with a beautiful card. We had a warm spell here too--low
    60's. Have a great week, Rhonda.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie