Happy Mail!


Are you brave? Do you cut your stamps APART???? Do you have the Pure Innocence stamp Happy Mail? You might notice that the little girl is missing below. EEEKkkk! She wasn't hurt to make this card but I just wanted her MAILBOX!


I'm playing along with MFT. This month's challenge is called: A Recipe For Love!!! with these requirements:

Valentine's theme - check! lots of hugs and kisses
One Patterned Paper - check! Digi paper from Summertime Designs
Two Cardstock Colors(not including neutral base) - check! True Blk and Pure Poppy
Three Embellishments(three types, not just three of one thing) - check! Impression plate, sewing, seaming binding ribbon


I used the 1st February Verve sketch as my layout inspiration. 

I couldn't resist adding a matching mailbox that I had purchased from Target last year in the dollar spot. 


 I love the polka dots birds!


Thanks for stopping in! I LOVE to read your kind words! ~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: MFT Happy Mail; PTI - Simple Alphabet, Take Note
paper: Summertime Designs - Dance with Me digi kit; PTI Stamper's Select White, True Black, Pure Poppy
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
other: Copic Markers; PTI - impression plate; Target - mailbox

6 comments:

  1. Too cute on the card Miss Rhonda ...... love the colors!! And the 2 heart panels ..... cute cute cute!!! I have the mailbox also ..... I made one for each kiddie so they have a place for their treats!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorated little mailbox! I have decorated some for kids and they sit out every holiday with a little 'treat' and card in them! They love it! Your card uses a great layout...one that I will have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card--love the little mailbox even without its owner! And the decorated mailbox is so cute. I saw them at Michael's last year but didn't buy any. Wish I had as they would make great gifts for the grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both super cute! I cut my stamps apart sometimes too. I am going to make one of those mailboxes soon too. I an going to use a template though. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heee, heee! I'm so glad to hear no injuries were sustained, because this card is totally adorable! I love the little bird checking the mail - really it's all the card needs to be seriously clever and seriously **CUTE**!! What a beautiful job you've done on the mailbox too - that is a really special project to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute!! Your mailbox is adorable and I love the mailbox on your card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie