Hi There!


The gals at Paper Pals are sending a K.I.S.S. as in keep it simple sweetie for their challenge this week. I actually did keep it simple and whipped out a card in record time! I'm playing with an older Stampin Up image that I can "color" with Copic markers. Hope you are having a great day. I haven't seen sunshine in TX for almost a week. Can I send the rain to someone else?

Have a creative day! Rhonda



























Supplies used:
Stamps: SU Friendships Grow    
Ink: SU Not Quite Navy, Brilliance Graphite Blk
Paper: SU Not Quite Navy, Whisper Wht    
Extras: SU Eyelet texturz plate, circle Nesties, ribbon from Michaels

5 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp! Your coloring is wonderful...a perfect KISS card! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - your coloring pops! I had a layover in Houston this week on my way back from CA and it was raining!! =-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute card, Rhonda! The embossed background is the perfect touch to highlight your image! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

    Be sure to join us for our next challenge on Thursday, September 24, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love that stamp set and your coloring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button