Babies Are Heaven Sent


I have an upcoming baby event that calls for a table arrangement. I picked up rectangle vases from IKEA and started playing around. The location dictated the color scheme of brown and teal. One of the challenged I faced was making sure I can slide the band on and off from the bottom so the florist can arrange the flowers without getting the band wet! I know I will use this idea again with other images.

Have a creative day! R














Supplies used:

Paper - SU Taken w Teal, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream
Stamps - PTI Bitty Baby
Ink – SU Chocolate Chip
Nestibilities Classic Scallop Circles
Ribbon from Michaels
Fiskers paper punch












0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie