Hugs . . . because you can never have too many


Nothing better than a HUG! A friend requested a set of hugs so I was happy to oblige. She wanted clean and simple. 

I used Enchanted Evening ink at full strength and stamped off for this one. Don't you love the stitched speech bubble dies from MFT?

Watercolor Wonder in Spring Rain ink created a landing spot for the sentiment.

I used the Simple Stripes Impression plate on my circle to add some texture. I had forgotten that I had it. I going to leave that one out of my desk for a bit.

I love this stamp set and die! Have a wonderful week. ~Rhonda


Speech Bubble Hugs card
stamps: PTI - Big Hugs
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Classic Kraft
ink: PTI - Enchanted Evening
other: PTI - Big Hugs die; MFT - Stitched Speech Bubbles die

Splat Hugs card
stamps: PTI - Watercolor Wonder
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening pattern paper pack
ink: PTI - Spring Rain
other: PTI - Big Hugs die

Blue Circle Hugs card
stamps: none
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Spring Rain
ink: none
other: PTI - Big Hugs die, Make it Market circle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie