Wednesday Wishes #4




I almost feel like you need to play "I Spy" with these two cards. There are 3 differences I think. Too much to compute!!

Did you notice I used an impression plate on one of the tags? Adds texture. 


I did the happy birthday sentiment facing out the 1st time. I think I like it better facing in. I also stamped the background flowers in different inks. I can't decide if I like the lighter or dark better. The card on the right also has a ribbon trim.


Love the button stack dies. I need to use them a lot more. ~Rhonda

Celebrate card
stamps: PTI - Beautiful Blooms II, Inside & Out Birthday II, Make A Wish, Think Big Favorites #12
paper: PTI - Aqua Mist, Smokey Shadow Pattern, Stamper's Select White
ink: PTI - Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides
dies: Oopsie Daisy, Tag Sale #7, Button Stack 2
other: PTI - Aida impression plate, PTI - Ocean Tides felt, PTI - silk ribbon, Teal adhesive ribbon from Make it Market kit; DMC white cotton perle

1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are beautiful! I enjoyed looking for the differences, but the feel of both is the same. Gorgeous stamping and wonderful colors! Thanks for visiting my blog today, it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie