Gratitude - Feather Finery


Do you get the Pottery Barn catalogs? Do you drool when they arrive? The lastest one had some beautiful feathers in browns for pillow covers. That was my inspiration for this card.

There are some wonderful sentiments in the Gratitude Journal set. I just need to use them more. I'm excited to finally have a bow die. I think it will become a go-to die for lots of projects. 

I hope you have a fabulous week! I think this one is going to be busy!!!!! ~Rhonda

Gratitude card
stamps: PTI - Feather Finery, Gratitude Journal, Background Basics: Houndstooth
paper: PTI - Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores
ink: PTI - Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores
other: PTI - Feather Finery dies, Make It Mkt: Tinsel and Tags dies (bow); corner rounder

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie