More Photo Paper & Distress Inks



Another card using Photo Paper as the base for the Birthday die cut. I used one of the rectangle dies from Blueprints #1 again to cut the opening so the Text Block could set on top.

 

I can't wait to add more of the Text Block dies to my collection.

Wishing you Card
paper: Canon - Photo Paper Plus Glossy II; PTI - Vintage Cream, pattern paper, Fine Linen
ink: Tim Holtz distress ink - Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry, Antique Linen
die: PTI - Text Block: Birthday; MFT Blueprint #1
other: Acetate from stash; Tim Holtz mini distress ink tool; Ranger - Glossy Accents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie