Happiest of Holidays



I am really enjoying Tremendous Treats: Christmas. With the addition of the dies I am using these stamps so much more. Dies have really become an important part of my buying decision. What about you?



I used my new Rosette die for the base of my gingerbread man. I need to whip up some goodies using a little ginger.

Have a great day friends! ~Rhonda


Happiest of Holidays card
stamps: PTI - Tremendous Treats: Christmas, Think Big Favorites #20, Background Basics: Houndstooth
paper: PTI - Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White; My Minds Eye 
ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Versarmark
other: PTI - Tremendous Treats: Christmas die, Limitless layers 1 1/4" circles; MFT - 1/4" Rosette die; The Twinery - Maraschino twine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie