Birthday Joy



The next Stamp a Faire challenge was the Rolled Dough Challenge. Your challenge is to use Paperclay in a creative way either in a project on it's own or incorporated into a card. I decided to use the method that Melissa Phillips used to sandwich the dough between vellum. I was amazed at how cool the texture is. I stamped them with Background Basics: Text Style II.


I had forgotten how much I liked the Argyle pattern. Need to use this one a lot more for fall. ~Rhonda


Birthday Joy card
stamps: PTI - A Little Argyle, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Background Basics: Text Style II
paper: PTI - Kraft; Hobby Lobby - Vellum
ink: PTI - Spring Moss reinker, Raspberry Fizz and reinker
other: PTI - Beautiful Blooms #2 dies, Happiness in Bloom Leaves, Raspberry Fizz button; cheesecloth; twine; Delight Paperclay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie