Project Life - Week 28


Both sides of week 28

Another week is ready to share. My Mom gave me a big box of my baby clothes. She made most of my clothes and they are mini works of art. One of my favorites is the big pink dress that even had a hoop skirt that goes underneath!! and the teal blue wool coat with matching hat!!! So pretty. 

The left side of week 28

Another big event was the wedding of Joe & Sarah. Lots of family and friends gathered to celebrate this wonderful life event.

The right side of week 28

Hope your week is going well. I'm working on several different projects that involve paint! ~Rhonda

Week 28 layout
Becky Higgins Digital Project Life Template A,
September Blue -  Word Art Titles

Persnickity Prints - black paper
font - Neue Haas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie