Thankful Thursday #43


 

Thankful Thursdays are my opportunity to "Up My Gratitude." The goal is to make at least one card a week to thank someone. I LOVE when you play along by linking up below. 


I am also using this card for the CAS-ual Fridays challenge. We were to create a Clean And Simple project using Kraft. It can be a card, tag, layout, etc., as long as it's CAS. I {HEART} kraft.




Do you have lots of background stamps? I have several and never used them much. I challenged myself to figure them out. They are really nice for keeping the number of layers to a minimum which is so wonderful when it comes time to mail.



The background basics: rainbow is so pretty. PTI's new longer size is great too. Easy to line up. Someone mentioned like a puzzle piece. I agree. 

Did you spot the crackled stamp behind the tree? The top photo shows this well.

Can you believe we are into November?~Rhonda

supplies used:
stamps: PTI Tiny Tags, Through the Trees, Crackled, Background Basics: Rainbows
ink: PTI Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Classic Kraft, Versamark
paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Stampers Select White
other: PTI Canyon Clay Grosgrain ribbon, Limitless layers: 2 1/4" square die collection, Simple Stripes impression plate

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I think I need to play in your Thankful THursday, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock those background stamps...awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Mojo Monday Blinkie