I'm thinking of you . . . always!



I am playing along with Papertrey Ink's MIM #79 again! I had put spray adhesive on a lot of fabric so I am having a great time cutting it with my dies. I decided to create a little gift bag and card that I can use for a friend or teacher when I need just a small something. I'm thinking chocolate bar!

Did you happen to pick up the washi tape from Target that everyone was talking about earlier in the summer? I DID! It is so easy to cover clothespins, bags, etc. 


I stamped the Think Big sentiment with Stazon ink.

My card base is kraft. I used Mister Huey spray and a chicken wire stencil.




I love these little flowers and leaves cut from fabric. Notice the herringbone impression plate swiped with a little Simple Chartreuse ink.




I thought it would be fun to add a little twine with the red ribbon. Kinda girly I think.

This card makes me smile and I can't wait to give it to someone special. Maybe I need to make a banner too.


Enjoy your weekend friends! ~Rhonda



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love all the different elements on this one too but especially the fabric flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the washi tape and the fabric this is unbelievably cheeful and fun! What a great gift for someone - and I love the banner mounted behind! Your collage skills are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback!! Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.

Keep In Touch

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
Life is full of interesting pieces. I am grateful that I can combine my love of stamping, organization, and DIY projects.

BeStill52

KIM KLASSEN dot COM

Followers

Grab My Button

Blog Archive

Mojo Monday Blinkie